Sense Media is a growing business, and we are recruiting amazing new people to join our team in West Sussex. If you know B2B events and are interested in any of the following roles, please do get in touch – you might be the next big thing in our small company as we grow and mature.
As a business, we embrace the following values and benefits for all staff:
- Work-life balance is a priority – we support working hard and we know well that in the events industry sometimes everyone has to pull long hours. However, many employers take staff for granted and excessive hours can become the norm. We don’t believe that’s a sustainable approach and we want to keep our staff happy. We work a flexible 37.5 hours a week as standard, and have Friday afternoons off.
- It’s not all about London – we have been there and done that and have come to the conclusion that London is great for visiting and socialising, but not for the sardine-tin commute. The air is cleaner out in West Sussex, come and join us and enjoy 40% homeworking.
- Customer loyalty rules – be good to your customers, treat them well in hard times and good, be generous, and reap the rewards for a mutually beneficial long-term relationship. We apply the same principles to our employee relationships.
- Be creative and entrepreneurial – it is positively encouraged!
- Duvet days – sometimes it’s better to work from your bed, so all employees have up to six duvet days per year to cash in when you just prefer to be productive from your own cosy nest.
- We trust you – take as much or as little annual leave as you like – Work hard, take extra time, it’s up to you as long as you are getting the job done we don’t mind if you take an extra week off – just make sure you send some pictures for the holiday wall..
- Pension – nobody really likes to think about pensions, but we have a nice deal with up to 5% company contribution. That’s about as good as it gets.
- Benefits – free dental AND health plan for all staff. The scheme has added benefits like gym discounts and free cinema tickets but core cover will ensure you are looked after in the best possible way should you encounter any health issues.
- Travel – we are an events business, this means we travel a fair amount and while this is a benefit, it’s also tiring. Fancy staying on for an extra day after your event? – One night’s accommodation and one free day’s leave is on us. You deserve it after all.
Join the team
We are not actively recruiting.
If you’d like to learn more about joining Sense Media, please send your CV and a cover note to Rob Stead, Managing Director at Sense Media Events